My Latest Tweet

2.22.2009

My Son Is A Click-a-holic

Husband: "Hey, can he (4 yr old) play at the computer while you're in the shower? I have to leave for work."

Me: "Um, NO!! He clicks on stuff he's not supposed to!!"

Husband: (laughing) "Whatever. Computers are bullet proof these days."

You can see why I drink wine.

(anyway)

He (the 4 yr old, not the 44 yr old), cannot be trusted unsupervised with a mouse (computer, not rodent). Take today, for example: he started off at the kid safe site www.totlol.com and somehow, in a mere 14.2 seconds, ended up about to click "play" on a YouTube video of a man eating scorpions (and right before lunch, no less ;)

BLECH.

He has printed stuff he's not supposed to, Googled 30+ random character "words", come really close to e-mailing gibberish to people, deleted stuff, CRANKED up the PC volume... you get the idea. I could go on, but I won't.

What? Parental controls? Hmm. Hey, you know what? Maybe I should look into that.

(now I get it)
____________________
Return to Fine Grind

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 4-year-old is exactly the same way. Her favourite is trying to do Twitter updates for me. Fun stuff!

Jeanne Elle said...

Luckily mine haven't discovered Twitter yet... (can you imagine??) OMG LOL

Jaina said...

Exactly why the 4 year old needs supervision. Lol.

More Posts!

Blog Upp