My Latest Tweet

2.06.2009

Why I Have No Photos Of My Kids On This Blog

It's certainly not because they're camera shy!! lol

I'm kind of protective of their privacy. I carefully ponder each topic before I post about it, and I leave out many things that I think might embarrass them if they were old enough to care that people they don't know are reading.

It's a personal choice. So many bloggers out there have lots of gorgeous pics of their kids on their blogs, and reveal many personal details about their lives. I respect every blogger's choice to publish what they're comfortable with, and in general try to never judge (about most things) until I've walked a mile in someone else's shoes.

I'm not even really sure why I'm writing this post, other than the fact that kid blogs with no kid pics on them are few and far between.

So there you are :) Happy reading!
____________________
Return to Blog Scene By Jeanne

2 comments:

Jeanne Elle said...

I think it's definitely different if they're grown, because they can tell you how they feel about it, with a full understanding of how the internet works. If my two were older like yours, I think I'd approach it differently.

Jaina said...

Sounds good to me. It's why I don't post people pictures on mine and use nicknames. It's a privacy thing.

More Posts!

Blog Upp